- PDF manual for each area (One for prenatal, one for postnatal, 100+ pages each)
- Voice recorded lessons & videos to enhance your learning
- Live webinars for Q & A
- Online Community for support and collaboration with fellow students
- Sample sequences, pranayamas and meditations for you to use in your own teaching
- How to safely teach Prenatal & Postnatal Women
- One-on-one support and feedback after each lesson submission
- 50 hours of Yoga Alliance Continuing Education (10 hours are CONTACT hours with Yoga Alliance if you register and complete the course by September 30)
Wanderlust at heart, Lauren has been traveling, volunteering and teaching internationally for the past 5 years across Europe, North & Central America, and Asia. Lauren is a 500-hour registered Yoga Alliance (hatha, vinyasa, ashtanga, yin) & YACEP instructor for courses on ayurveda, prenatal, postnatal and kids yoga. Lauren is also an Ayurvedic Practitioner. She studied and practiced Ayurvedic Medicine, Therapies and Massage under Doctor Sreejith Kumar in Kerala, India.
For the past 3 years, she has been teaching on 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training programs in Bali. She is now based in Tahiti offering Ayurveda & Yoga retreats, online courses and yoga classes. Lauren’s teaching includes a balance of yin and yang styles, designed to open the heart and rediscover your authentic self. With a background in primary school teaching, psychology, and human development, Lauren’s classes and workshops focus on self-inquiry and self-love.